We’re here for overworked Activity Directors, Lifestyle Social Directors, Fund Raisers and Organizations looking for help to coordinate and plan those Special Events and Excursions.
Unique Tours, Niche-Themed Programs, History, Edu-tainment and Interaction at special locations, along with trending tours throughout Florida and beyond!Groups of 20 or more. Our mission is to welcome you wherever you go, serving our clients since 1989. Smiles, friendly attitude and service go a long way. If you can Imagine it, we can make it happen in …BEFITTING JUST YOUR STYLE.
Click here for more information about our COVID-19 Safety InformationHere’s just a sampling of what we can provide:
- Meet & Greet Services Palm Beach International – Ft. Lauderdale International – Miami International Port Everglades Cruise Terminal – Port of Miami – Port Canaveral (Special Customized Requests)
- Spousal Programs, Dine-Around and Culinary Tours
- Airport & Cruise Port Pick-up and Drop-off Services. We can pick you up, drop you off, and even provide a fun, enriching group tour experience to make great use of your layover time.
- Tour Experiences to suit many tastes and interests. — Florida historic and cultural sights – whether you live here or are visiting, so much to see and do! — Little Havana Guided Walking Tours – Artists, food, and the story of Cubans coming to Miami! — Biltmore Hotel, Vizcaya, Charles Deering Estate and more! — Museums galore! Modern art, traditional works, sculpture, gardens … whatever you fancy! — Scenic Biscayne Bay Cruise – narrated sail with vistas of gleaming skyscrapers and magnificent homes. — Miami Beach Art Deco Scene – see these architectural gems and learn their history! — Miami Criminal Intent Tour – where the criminal element hung out and did their dastardly deeds! — Key West – winter home to Hemingway and Truman, as well as Jimmy Buffett’s colorful “Parrot Heads”. — Navy Seals Museum – beautiful tribute to the Seals in Stuart, FL — Loggerhead Marinelife Center – learn about these gentle creatures as they are treated for eventual release.
- Special Themed Events – Victorian Teas, Gypsy Madam Teas, Gilded Age Luncheons, Women in “Herstory”
- How about a Sailing Adventure! — Ft. Lauderdale Water Taxi – cruise the waterways with expert narration about the city’s history and homes. — Schooner Lily – sail the waters of Ft. Pierce aboard a historic, renovated schooner (limited to 35 people). — Everglades Airboats – narrated sail through the sawgrass with views of birds … and maybe alligators!